Python API Reference Generator
Please note that this project is dead. It won't be maintained nor supported anymore. If you are in the need for a Python documentation tool, go for the powerful, official one: Sphinx. You will love it!
Apydia is an API reference documentation generator for python. It is designed as an instantly serviceable replacement for pudge's API-documentation generator. It won't generate complete websites from reST etc. like pudge does, though - Apydia is only about the API.
Features currently include:
- Basic Pudge compatibility and a short and easy migration path
- Rudimentary Trac-integration, that is links into Trac's sourcecode browser
- Some fair amount of usability
- Setuptools integration
- Flexible, Genshi/XInclude-based themeability with theme inheritance
- Support for various text formats like Markdown, Textile and reST
- Other parsers can easily be plugged in on demand
- Syntax highlighting thanks to Pygments
Planned features are:
- Maybe a couple more neutral themes with varying layouts